There is nothing more refreshing in the mornings than preparing for the day with a nice cup of tea. With just one tea bag, you can turn hot water into a wonderful herbal bliss. Still, when you are done with your drink, don’t throw these tiny tea bags.
They can be used in a lot of wonderful ways:
- Black tea has of tannic acid which helps in soothing sunburns.
- Store used black tea bags in a container and put them in the fridge for several days. Then, use these bags to help you reduce the bags under the eyes.
- The bags are able to soothe some small burns.
- Rinse your face with the tea.
- Shrink warts with green tea bags.
- With dry tea bags you can absorb shoe odor.
- You can lower the pH level in the soil because tea bags contain tannic acid which can also help your plants to grow free of fungus.
- Remove grime easier by letting a tea bag to soak with the dishes.
- Clean your mirror with a rag and a cooled tea.
10.With the intention to remove the smell of your hands from chopping onions, tea bags are ideal and very efficient.
- Tea bags can work as gauze after oral surgery or as a help for soothing pain.