It’s so hard to get a flat and tight belly as this is the most difficult area for weight loss. We all want them, but no one wants to exercise, especially abs. But don’t despair, there is a magical method to get the belly you dreamed of, and it can be done in a quick and easy way, as we all want.
Fitness experts say that there is a powerful exercise that can help in solving this issue. It’s even more effective than 1000 traditional abs. Its name is “the blank” and it’ll make your belly muscles tight and flat, soothing your back pain and improving your body posture. You just have to learn how to properly do this exercise to get the optimal results.
Follow these steps:
- Place your hands firmly on the ground and keep your shoulders and neck straight;
- You will feel pressure on the abdominal area plus on your legs. Put the heels in a position where the pressure gets transferred to your toes and you will feel the tension in the thighs;
- Contract the muscles of the buttock in order to activate the muscles of the lower body;
- Do not raise it up since the whole body has to be in a flat position as a plank, not a triangular shape;
- Breathe evenly and breathedeeply to maintain this position;
- Stand still by imagining that you have a glass full of water on your back , soyou have to maintain the position in order not to spill it out;
- When you manage to keep the body in this position, start with the exercise;
- Your back should be flat, your knees and hands on the ground, while the shoulders should be wider than shoulder-width apart;
- With the intention to keep your spine, head, and neck straight, focus on a spot on the floor beyond your hands;
- Apply pressure on the toes,and thenput the tight leg on the floor. Repeat the same procedure with the left leg. You will feel like your whole body relies on your handsand toes;
- Start contracting the abdominal muscles and keep that position for around 20-60 seconds;
- Then, relax your body;
- After that, gradually increase the time of maintaining the plank position for more than a minute;
- Repeat this exercise three times in a row every day. In only a month you will be amazed by the results.